Check out Paleohack cookbook

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Paleo apple cinnamon oatmeal



Today, there are Paleo apple cinnamon oatmeal for breakfast. Before I have fed me for the Stone Age diet, I ate cereal in the morning often because it sated me the whole morning. With the conversion to Paleo So I went on the search for alternatives to sitting with an empty stomach in the office not even before the lunch break. In particular, in the morning I have to eat something that fills me, gives me energy and long saturates. My breakfast recipes I have all selected according to these criteria for you. Today I want flavored with apple and cinnamon imagine a recipe for porridge without oatmeal. This dish is like a small apple cake in the breakfast bowl, but of course much healthier and free of sugar and gluten.

Ingredients

1 apple, diced
3 egg whites
1 tablespoon applesauce
1 tsp coconut oil
2 tablespoons coconut milk
1 teaspoon flaxseed
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1-2 tsp of honey to taste

Preparation

1. Heat over medium heat the coconut oil in a small saucepan, add diced apple and cook until lightly brown and soft to them. Regularly stir.
2. Meanwhile, put the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
3. Pour the mixture into the pan and stir until apples to a pulpy mass.
4. Serve immediately with a flake almond butter or honey and warm eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment