My birthday is now indeed just a month back, but I have not forgotten that some readers interested in the recipe for birthday cake. Today's Paleo chocolate muffins were originally created as a birthday cake times. But somehow I find a muffin with small candle sexy ;-) taste is anyway no difference.
When choosing chocolate, please make sure that this has at least 70% cocoa solids and is free of sugar and aromas. The same applies to the cocoa powder.
So, and now enjoy baking and especially when nibble on the small Paleo-sin.
For the muffins:
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
4 large eggs
¼ cup coconut oil
⅓ cup honey
For the icing:
1 cup chocolate chips +70%
⅓ cup of coconut oil
1 tablespoon vanilla powder
1. First, preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
2. Place the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Now add the wet ingredients and process with the hand mixer into a uniform dough.
4. Pour the mixture evenly into the muffin molds Fill and bake for about 15-18 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate For the icing and coconut oil at its lowest level in a saucepan or pot.
6. Add the vanilla.
7. Place the glaze for about 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator, so that it can be slightly emphasize, but no longer bleeds,
8. Once the glaze has reached the desired consistency, this mix briefly with a hand mixer until it is nice and fluffy.
9. Finally, underscore the glaze to the completely cooled muffins.