This has a loose and juicy dough and tastes better, the riper the banana used by you.
Moreover, the recipe is also ideal for muffins or as a basic recipe that is easy to prepare and modify by the addition of, for example, hazelnuts, walnuts or pecans, a chocolate icing or chocolate chips, more vanilla or cinnamon flavor and in many other variants can. Your imagination quasi limitless.
And one thing is certain: The Paleo banana cake is guaranteed! You have to be a master baker.
¼ cup maple syrup
4 very ripe bananas
2 tsp vanilla powder
½ cup of coconut oil, at room temperature
1½ cups almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 tsp cardamom or cinnamon
¼ teaspoon sea salt
For the coconut cream:
1 can of coconut milk, chilled in the refrigerator overnight
2 tablespoons maple syrup
Bananas for cutting
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C and grease a 26cm baking dish with a little coconut oil.
2. Put all the ingredients in the order given in a large mixing bowl and process with the hand mixer into a dough.
3. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Allow to cool before serving.
5. the cream spoon out on the top of the can for the coconut cream and pour into a cocktail shaker.
6. Now add a little maple syrup and processed with an electric mixer to cream or until stiff.
7. Serve the cake with coconut cream and banana slices.