But most of all my currently increased energy demand through sport and the fact that my daughter, I still fully silent, making the sweet potato for me a popular ingredient.
And I just love the taste of this with nutrients and vital substances bulging vegetables. In addition, the sweet potato is not only incredibly healthy, but can be prepared in countless ways.
Today there are with me this delicious sweet potato pan with apple and bacon. Just right for a good start to the day!
Together with an egg or even the sweet potato pan alone is a delicious breakfast that fills you with starchy carbohydrates and healthy fats until lunch.
I like all the different flavors of the front court. The sweetness of the potatoes, the acidity of the apple and salty bacon give a delicious combination that is still complemented by cinnamon.
Have fun and cook at all, you let the sweet potato in front pan taste!
175 g bacon, diced
1 small onion, finely chopped
, Sliced 1 large apple (or 2 small apples) into cubes
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1-2 tbsp coconut oil
1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
1 tbsp fresh sage, finely chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried sage)
1. First cut the bacon into cubes and peel the onion and chop finely.
2. Wash the apple and peel the sweet potatoes and dice both.
3. In a skillet over medium heat the bacon for 3-5 minutes, or until crisp, fry.
4. Then take the fat with a spoon from the pan and in the same pan in the fat of the bacon, the onion, diced apple and cinnamon and cook about 7 minutes or until the apples are soft cube.
5. In the meantime, chop the sage.
6. Remove the onion and the apple cubes from the pan, add to bacon and set aside.
Heat 1-2 tbsp 7. Now coconut oil in a pan, add the Süßkartoffelwürfel over medium heat with regular pan and cook about 10 minutes until browned all sides and the cubes are soft.
8. Now enter the bacon, onion and apple back to the potatoes to the pan and swirl until the ingredients are well mixed.
9. Finally, add the sage and stir.
Ready in: 35 minutes