The ever-popular banana bread can be given with a few spices and a little grated apple a festive touch. Nevertheless, it is prepared quickly and without much effort.
2 ripe bananas
75g ground walnuts
2 tablespoons almond flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
2 tablespoons (homemade) almond milk
½ teaspoon ground cloves
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon ginger
2 tsp cinnamon
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch of salt
2 tablespoons sliced almonds
2 tablespoons currants
1 grated apple
1. The banana crush and mix with the coconut flour, almond flour and ground walnuts.
Add 2 eggs and almond milk and mix, so a tough dough.
3. Add all the spices, the juice of half a lemon and baking powder.
4. The flaked almonds, currants, and the grated apple fold.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
6. Grease loaf pan and it spread the batter evenly.
7. The Spice Bread bake 25 minutes. Relish.