Similar to the cauliflower and the broccoli has many vitamins and minerals, making it one of the healthiest vegetables.
Its green color is due to its high magnesium content, which broccoli is healthy for the metabolism, the muscles and the heart. Especially people with constipation are advised for consumption of broccoli, because it has a high proportion of important for intestinal dietary fiber.
In addition, the broccoli is not only a nutrient bomb, but also acts incredibly revitalizing, because it stimulates the metabolism in all body cells within one hour after eating. Just like the cauliflower and the broccoli is rich in vitamin C and strengthens the immune system and contains potassium, which has a dehydrating effect and lowers blood pressure.
Best Broccoli should be lightly steamed so that it can develop its ingredients well. Is this not a steamer available, you can also use it with very little water in a covered pot soft damp. The water does not boil, otherwise lost many nutrients of broccoli that are highly water soluble.
1 large sweet potato
¼ tsp herb salt
1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
½ cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon herb salt
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
2 tsp freshly peeled and finely chopped ginger
200g chicken breast
1 tsp ghee
1 small onion chopped,
1 tsp chilli flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup water
½ head of broccoli
1 tsp salt
1. Pour the sauce ingredients in a bowl and mash with a hand blender.
2. The sweet potato peel, grate into thin strips and add herbal salt on the potatoes.
3. Put the noodles in a pan with ghee and fry over medium heat until their mass has reduced by half, turning regularly.
4. Pour the sauce over the noodles and let it boil for another 20 minutes at low heat.
5. While the noodles cook, cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
Peel onion and chop 6.
7. give ghee in a pan over medium heat.
8. The chicken with chilli flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
9. Add the onions to the pan and add the chicken once the onions are slightly golden.
10. The meat fry one minute, then turn and cook for another minute, add water and let cook about 15-20 minutes over low heat.
11. While the chicken now fry the broccoli clean and cut into small florets.
12. Place the florets for 3-4 minutes in a pot of boiling salted water.
13. Add the chicken and broccoli to the pan with the pasta and the sauce and mix well.