A glance at the refrigerator tells me that it's time to dispose of a few remnants today. After all, should not be bad and vegetables end up in the garbage. So I've become a little creative and have decided on an eggplant-Hack sandwich.
Of course, entirely without gluten! But with a lot of potassium and vitamins of the B group and vitamin C, which contained abundant in eggplant.
Whether eggplant way still are fresh and ripe, you can acknowledge the shiny and smooth surface. In addition, the shell should yield slightly when you press it. Immature eggplant you should avoid, and also from the raw consumption of ripe eggplant should dissuade you. Because eggplant contain bitter substances that can cause stomach and intestinal complaints with you. These evaporate only at longer heating.
Let it taste you and enjoy the weekend!
1 large eggplant, sliced
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
4 tablespoons olive oil
500 g lamb or beef
1 red pepper, diced
1 zucchini, diced
4 large tomatoes, diced
20 g of tomato paste
2 tsp dried oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Peel the onions and garlic and chop finely.
2. Wash and separate the vegetables.
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion and garlic together with the tomato purée.
4. Now add the minced meat and fry well.
5. Sprinkle eggplant slices with olive oil and cook in a separate pan on a low heat.
6. Add the remaining vegetables to the pan and season with minced oregano, pepper and salt and chili powder and simmer for about 10 minutes.
7. Once the aubergines are cooked remove from heat and add salt to taste.
8. The ground beef and vegetable dish along with the eggplant slices as a sandwich.