Today is a warm summer day again and therefore I would like to light cuisine. For this reason there is today delicious chili shrimp with arugula artichoke hearts salad. The recipe is super easy to prepare and goes really fast. Just after work, I often do not feel like standing in the kitchen too long. Especially if I even want to go for sports. So if your time or even want to cook is not too big and you want to still take high-quality protein, low in fat, valuable vitamins and minerals to you, then the chili shrimp are exactly the right food for you. In this sense, let it taste you!
500 g arugula
¼ cup fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 to 4 artichoke hearts, halved
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 kg uncooked shrimp
Lime zest and juice 1 Series
½ cup chili sauce
2 tomatoes, diced
¼ cup horseradish
¼ cup fresh chopped parsley
1. For the salad in a small bowl the lime juice and olive oil mix and season with salt and pepper.
2. Place the arugula in the salad bowl and add the artichoke hearts and add the dressing over the salad.
3. easily in a pan over low heat fry the garlic in a little olive oil until it is golden brown.
4. Now the heat slightly increase and add the shrimp.
5. Once the shrimp get a pink color, the lime zest and juice and the add the chili sauce, tomato and horseradish.
6. Now the chili shrimp and simmer for a few minutes before you take the pan off the heat and garnish for serving the chili shrimp with parsley and salad wreaks.