For a good start to the day or as a small snack between meals I have for you today with the Paleo breakfast bars a real energy bar recipe.
1 ¼ cup almond flour
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup grape seed oil
¼ cup agave nectar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup shredded coconut
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup almonds
¼ cup raisins
1. The almond flour, salt and baking soda mix in a small bowl.
2. Mix the grape seed oil, agave nectar and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. Add ingredients from the small bowl in the large bowl and stir.
4. Add the grated coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds and raisins and mix well.
5. Divide the batter evenly on a lined baking tray. For this hands moisten with water.
6. Bake the dough at 175 ° C for 20 minutes.
7. Allow to cool for about 2 hours, the breakfast bar before serving.