Are you looking for a recipe for a light summer cuisine? Then I have just the right thing for you. A fruity salad with salmon proteins and important omega-3 fatty acid. The mix of salmon, mango and coconut milk awakens determined holiday feelings in you. Enjoy Enjoy!
2 salmon fillets, unaufgetaut
¼ cup coconut milk
¼ cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
1 tablespoon honey
Lime juice 1er
1 large mango
1 bunch cilantro
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. The coconut milk along with honey, orange and lime juice briefly heat in a small saucepan.
2. Peel the mango and cut into small cubes.
3. The salmon fillets in a skillet over medium heat on both sides depending on thickness of fillets fry about 3-5 minutes and then carefully cut into narrow, short strips and season with salt. Add to taste and pepper.
4. Cut the salmon and dice the mango mix with coconut milk,
5. The salad with cilantro garnish.