Not every "celebrating" this day, but if you're one of those who use this day to Romatic, then today I have something for you.
If you still want to quickly prepare a little joy to your loved ones or your loved ones, then give away but this year Paleo healthy fruit gums in heart shape.
These are made super easy and incredibly fast. In addition, you need a few ingredients for this. Fruit juice (I have this still juiced from the summer frozen strawberries), gelatin and coconut milk. Those who prefer something sweet like, you can refine his fruit gums even with honey.
But before you get started right away, here are some information on the gelatin.
Gelatine is simply put a water-soluble protein that is derived from collagen. All proteins are composed of amino acids. However, the composition is a gelatine with others, because they contain large amounts of non-essential amino acids glycine and proline. These are important building blocks for connective tissue.
Gelatin should now not be your substitute for animal muscle meat or eggs. Because these foods are rich in essential amino acids that the body can not produce itself. Therefore I use gelatin as a complement to a good protein intake.
Studies have shown that gelatin can improve the quality of hair and nails, as well as contributing to the alleviation of aching or arthritic joints.
Bone broth is actually a natural source of gelatine.
700 g strawberries
30 g of gelatin (powder)
150 ml coconut milk
Honey to taste
1. Put the strawberries in the juicer or alternatively processed in blender for juice. In this case, the stems are to be removed
2. The gelatin and strawberry juice mix.
3. Heat coconut milk in a saucepan and add the strawberry juice and possibly honey to sweeten.
4. continue stirring until the gelatin and honey are completely dissolved.
5. Now the juice into (silicone) can ramekins are filled and for "curing" are placed in the refrigerator