In keeping with the summer I would like to point you a recipe for a quick and simple yet really tasty chocolate cake with berries. The dough is wonderful relaxed and the coconut flavor results together with the fruit a delicious taste experience, which beat faster the hearts of all cupcake lovers. In this sense, I hope you enjoy baking and let it taste you!
6 large eggs
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup melted butter
½ cup applesauce
¾ cup coconut flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 pinch of sea salt
50 g coconut oil
¾ cup coconut milk, full-fat, just use the thickened mass and not the liquid
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
2. Add the eggs, honey, vanilla, butter and applesauce in a large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer.
3. Add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, baking powder and salt to the liquid dough and mix again with the hand mixer until all ingredients are well mixed.
4. Pour the mixture into the baking tin (26cm) and bake for about 15 minutes, then remove the dough from the oven and let cool.
5. Mix the coconut oil, giving the solid mass of coconut milk and honey in a bowl and for about 20 seconds at the lowest level with the hand mixer.
6. scrape the ground from the edge of the bowl down and again for about 60 seconds at the highest level to mix the glaze thickens.
7. Now the cinnamon to give and with hands that knead until all ingredients are well blended.
8. As soon as the cake is completely cooled, spread the glaze with a spoon evenly over the dough.
9. distribute blueberries and currants over the cake and press lightly into the glaze.